Tools for your Team
We’re delighted to be supporting K-12 educators and families across America! Together with our partners we create educator- and parent-focused resources.
Here, you can check out a sampling of our recent work. (See something you like? Share it with a colleague or two.)
- current research on how best to improve student outcomes,
- models that practitioners can use to accelerate learning in their systems,
- ways in which they can plan with their teams in the pursuit of such goals,
- how their efforts may take place during and beyond the school day, and
- ways in which LEAs can leverage community-based organizations and engage families as partners in the work.
Leveraging the power of all adults is critical in successfully educating young people. We offer tools for educators above on how to do this effectively and below provide tools directly for parents.
- Research by the National PTA found that the best predictor of student success is the extent to which families encourage learning at home and involve themselves in their children’s education.
- Students who attend schools that actively and authentically engage families as partners see greater success both in school and later in life, according to the Carnegie Corporation of New York.